Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today

Dislike:
shopping in Target with Bailey attacking everything on the shelves with a vengeance. {At the time I was thinking Oh yeah, now I remember why I never do this...}

Like:
Avery saying Mama. Extra cute points because she looks like an old woman without her teeth in when she does it.

Dislike:
Jared picking up extra hours and not getting off work til 10 pm. Boo.

Like:
putting Bailey down for a nap and hearing her shout "HUG!" and "KISS" over and over before going to sleep. {Okay, after about 30+ times, it got kinda old, but someday (too) soon she probably won't want my kisses or hugs and I will smile and think of days like today.}

Dislike:
knowing that we will be moving in 10 days.

Like:
knowing that we will be all moved in 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.