Thursday, May 17, 2012

Everyday laughs

The other night I was sitting in the recliner with Bailey on my lap using a flashcard app on the Ipad. This particular one was about clothing. A picture would pop up with the word underneath and Bailey said what it was out loud.


The first one was a pair of jeans.
Pants! she said with confidence.

The next was a baby bonnet.
Hat!

The following one was tennis shoes.
Shoes!

The next item was this picture:


Bailey looked at me thoughtfully and concentrated. Then as it finally came to her she exclaimed
PAPA!

I thought it was pretty creative and technically correct, so I accepted it as an answer. Apparently even Bailey knows that flannel is synonymous with Jeff Ellis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.