Friday, July 6, 2012

Sun and Sand

Earlier this week we took the girls for their first swim at Twin Lakes.
Or at least the first swim of the season.


There is a certain cuteness that comes with babies covered in sand.



A sweetness in watching them scoop it up with their tiny shovels and pour it in and out of their pails.





Hearing giggles as little waves wash over their sand-covered, chubby feet.



{I just love fat little baby toes...}


And with this quick trip we were able to star another item on our Happy Family Movement bucket list for summer. {Click here if you are wondering what in the heck I am talking about.}
I need to load up on popsicles and sidewalk chalk and find a couple free afternoons so we can start accomplishing more on our list.

1 comment:

  1. Looks SO FUN!!! shhhhh, I love fat chunky lil feet too...and legs...and arms...hell, I love all the chunk! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.