Monday, September 17, 2012

House Progress {Part 2}

So it took a while, but we finally got around to decorating some of the light pink walls in the girls' room.  Avery doesn't sleep in there yet, but she will be in a few months, and her bed is ready and waiting for her.  But right now it is Bailey's space and hers alone. Just ask her, she'll tell you.

And I swear the walls are pink, but the pictures make them look a bit washed out. (I am definitely no photographer. As I have said before, Me + Auto button = Love.)







I finally nagged Jared into hanging some things in our bedroom this past week. It's definitely still a work in progress. The dresser needs some jazzing up for sure. But for now I am content to no longer have a box of random stuff sitting on it, awaiting its final placement.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the cute letters on the girls' wall??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobby Lobby for like a buck a piece. Then we just painted them white on the sides and bought scrapbook paper to Mod Podge on them. And when I say "we" I really mean Jared. haha

      Delete
  2. Mod Podge - aaaaaahhhhhh, LOVE THAT STUFF!!! Everything is looking SO GOOD V!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.