Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Happy 28th Birthday, Jared!
 
 
 
Here is the birthday boy a mere 25 years ago...
Isn't he cute?  Love the suspenders.
 
And he still gets this excited about cake!
(Oh wait, that's me. Never mind.)
 
 
Anyway...
Happy birthday to the best husband I could have ever asked for.
I wish we had all the money in the world so I could surprise you with expensive gifts, fancy meals, and exotic get-aways, but I think dinner and a movie is probably the closest we are going to get for a while...  Besides, you are actually the one with a knack for surprises and presents.
 
I love you more than words can say. ♥
 
Happy Birthday.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweet face! I think I've seen that expression before? hahaha

    Happiest of birthdays Jared...nearly 3 kids at 28! wow!!! Bet you didn't see that coming?? :) How blessed you are for sure! I hope today's been awesome and of course filled with delicious cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.