Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nighty-Night

Our nights around here can be a little bit chaotic.
And full of routine.
 
Baths.
Getting dressed.
Doing hair.
Crying about not wanting to do hair.
Brushing teeth.
Off to get in bed.
Out of bed to find whatever stuffed animal is deemed absolutely necessary.
Books.
Begging for more books.
Songs. {Always "Edelweis." Always.}
Two more songs. Period.
Begging for more songs.
Hugs.
Kisses. {One on the lips, and one on each cheek from Bailey. Always.}
The yelling of Goodnight over and over.


I can't wait until they add I need a glass of water! and I need to pee again! to the above list...

Here is our bedtime the other night.

Graham fits nicely in the doll's pack-n-play, don't you think?


Avery lounging in her new big-girl bed, which she L-O-V-E-S.

Story time with Daddy.
Bailey insists you get in and cover up if you are going to read to her.

The last few nights Graham has actually slept more.
He has been doing a solid 7 hours at least, followed up by a period of an hour and half in the recliner with me, and then another two hours or so asleep.
I am relieved.
I am a much nicer person when I am not functioning on 3 hours of sleep a night.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jared and Bailey snuggled up in bed looking So. Focused. on that book is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.