Friday, May 17, 2013

hanging in our backyard

I have had quite a few blog ideas circling around in my head this week, but I haven't had the energy or the time to put those thoughts into words.
With Jared now working 12-hour shifts starting at 6 PM and the girls waking by 6 AM (or before - ugh!), I am just tired. I have had my share of trying moments the past few days. It's hard to keep your cool when your kids wake up whining and seem to never stop. Avery has seemed under the weather for almost a week now - not eating, extra naps, lots of whining. And to top it off, I have a bad cold.
I can't handle much more grumpiness, myself included.

So I am taking the easy route and just posting photos of our week, largely spent outdoors.

The weather is finally nice, and we have spent many hours in the backyard together.









Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.