* Finally having living room furniture after 3 weeks of using only a recliner and a midget-sized loveseat. Hallelujah for a reupholstered couch!
* Avery waking me up in the middle of the night to use the potty. Progress!
* Tomatoes that are finally turning red.
* Sleeping in until almost 9 AM. Thanks honey!
* Delicious margaritas (in excess) and chatting with a friend last night.
Not lovin' so much....
* Moving aforementioned couch. No matter what Jared and I are moving, we are at each other's throats within 30 seconds, critiquing how the other is lifting or turning it. It's hell.
* Avery using the backyard like the puppy. Not sure how to convince her that she can also use the toilet for #2. It's never a good sign when flies start circling your child.