Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving week recap

He's walking. 
Constantly. 
He can't be stopped.
I love seeing his little legs wobbling behind me everywhere I go. And he is fast too. I swear he's close to running.
(Good thing those monthly pictures are now done.)

Last Wednesday night - the night before Thanksgiving - Jared and I went out with my sisters.
Adult beverages and keepin' it real ensued. 
A good time was had by all.
 (No-shave-November is technically over, but Jared still has the beard...
Not sure of my opinion on this yet.)

Avery is a complete klutz, but even I am not sure how she accomplished this one.
On the morning of Graham's birthday party she fell out of her booster seat at the dining room table. I was in the kitchen doing dishes, so I didn't see it happen, but she managed to cut open her forehead. There wasn't a sharp surface or toy in sight, so who knows how she did it.
An emergency doctor's visit and 3 stitches later, she was good as new.

We are officially in the Christmas spirit at the Solko residence!
We put on the official Christmas playlist, warmed up some hot chocolate, donned comfy PJ's and ridiculous Santa hats, and decorated the house.


 I ordered these new stockings online from an Etsy shop (SweetLittleThings4u).
I'm very impressed with the quality.
They weren't cheap, but I love how they turned out.
Can't wait for Santa to stuff these stockings with delicious Reese's PB trees...



2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention how unbelievably awesome it was to hang out with Macie...........I'll let it slide this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming out pro-beard :). And Vanessa, you look HOTTT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.