Sunday, March 23, 2014

bunny love

All three kids, each with their own personal Bun-Bun. 

Their Grandma Cathy gave them all the same bunny lovey when they were born, each in a different color. She was set on buying one for Graham months before his due date, and since she already used up the gender neutral yellow color for Avery, she went with blue. 
Can you tell how confident she was in her gender prediction?  :) 

I love how each bunny gets progressively dirtier and shabbier looking in proportion to the child's increasing age. 
Bailey's Bun-Bun has seen a lot of action: cruises in doll strollers, gurney rides back to surgery, snuggles with Tucker, you name it. He has earned that tan color!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Makes me in the mood for Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.