Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

I got some cute things for Mother's Day. 

Avery made me a heart necklace at school. The heart was a mold of her thumbprints. 
Really sweet. 
The not so great part, she decided it was for her to wear and lost it within an hour.

Bailey made like approximately 21 cards in the days leading up the Mother's Day. One of them featured a picture of her and her dad holding hands. 
Hmmm... okay...
She did make a very beautiful painting at school complete with a rainbow and a portrait of me. With a bright red face. (Apparently she was picturing post-workout Vanessa when she colored that one.)

Jared is a very thoughtful gift-giver and this year was no exception. Along with scoring a sweet clearance deal on a make-up bag I was wanting/needing, he also made me this sign with my favorite verse from Romans 12:12.
And it's so cute, why not make more for sale on Etsy too, right?!  :)


Since we had family here all weekend for Avery's birthday party, it was a full family Mother's Day. We went to church, ate lunch out, and spent the afternoon outside planting and enjoying the sun.





I love these little people who are all just as crazy as their father and me. (And aunts. And grandpa Jeff.) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the gift Jared made you -- the arrows are a super chic touch!
    Definitely a good verse! And DEFINITELY a needed item on Etsy!!!!

    Your mother's day looked so full of smiles and love -- makes me smile.

    You are going to have so many creative mother's day gifts from the kids throughout the years. Can't wait to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.