After church yesterday we took the girls to Oleson Park in Fort Dodge for a picnic.
We packed up some food in a cooler and took off.
The result I get from instructing the girls, "Say 'cheese!' "
{Reminds me of how we used to say in elementary school: Do you like seafood? See food!}
The girls ran around on the playground equipment and then we took a walk to see the animals in the petting zoo. It isn't open yet, but the animals are out already.
Graham hitched a ride on me.
So Avery took advantage of the availability of the stroller.
Never mind that there was an infant car seat in there...
We had a fun time and enjoyed our first outing of the season.
I included this last picture just because I think my little lady looks pretty. :)
Bring on the nice days!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.