And wouldn't you know, each day one would sleep in until 8 while the other got up early.
Sunday morning it was Graham.
He woke up at 6:30 for an early morning eating sesh, so I plopped him into bed with me to allow myself some time to slowly come around.
After a while he just wanted to coo and gurgle and say "da-da da-da da-da" over and over.
My phone was nearby so I snapped a quick pic.
My phone is far from smart so yes, the photo is very low-quality.
Avery was my early one this morning.
I released her from her room after hearing her pitiful pleas, and she climbed up into bed with me. This girl loves her covers.
With Bailey gone for a few days, I feel like I have had much more one-on-one time with each of my other two. The morning snuggles have been a nice way to wake up, as opposed to Avery's usual screaming of "I want breakfast! I need milk!" within 10 seconds of awakening.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.