I don't know which blog to comment -- I read so many today!I FRICKIN' MISS YOU!!!!Why does no longer having MFP seem like I don't "see you" anymore?? We never see each other anyways ... but somehow I'm like "I MISS MY NESSA!!!!"I love the last few posts ... the pictures ... the stories ... you're so funny hahaI know I don't need to tell you that you haven't blogged in 1.5 months right? Thanksgiving?Christmas Parades?Bible Study?Trips to the doctor? I knoooooows you've had a lot going on ... but I need more to read ... honestly hahaJust miss you my friendxoxox
I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them. So go ahead and let me know what you think.
I don't know which blog to comment -- I read so many today!
ReplyDeleteI FRICKIN' MISS YOU!!!!
Why does no longer having MFP seem like I don't "see you" anymore?? We never see each other anyways ... but somehow I'm like "I MISS MY NESSA!!!!"
I love the last few posts ... the pictures ... the stories ... you're so funny haha
I know I don't need to tell you that you haven't blogged in 1.5 months right?
Thanksgiving?
Christmas Parades?
Bible Study?
Trips to the doctor?
I knoooooows you've had a lot going on ... but I need more to read ... honestly haha
Just miss you my friend
xoxox