Two years ago I saw the idea to create a seasonal family bucket list so I made one of my own. I have done a couple others, but it always seems like summer and fall are the times when I have more items on our fun to-do list.
Yesterday I did a short brainstorming session and came up with a few ideas for our Summer Bucket List board. I wanted to pick things that we wouldn't be doing by default like we do every year - like watching a parade or swimming at the lake. I am hoping some fun ideas of things to do will help us not waste a free day or even just an afternoon; instead we can go about checking an item off our list.
Most of them are easily do-able, even if a little planning is involved.
The "spend a night in a camper" one is the one I am feeling a little doubtful about.
I can't imagine a night in a camper with three young children will be very restful.
Or even fun.
Probably memorable... just maybe not in a good way!
But I am willing to try since Jared is all for it.
The girls are already excited for a few of the activities. They have already started asking when we can go have a picnic at a park. And Avery will be receiving a kite for her birthday, so I know that kite-flying will be a frequent feature in the upcoming weeks. Now that our kids are another year older and we aren't slaves to nap times and routine quite as much, I hope that we can do even more fun things together.
I have two blank spots.
Any fun activities I didn't think of?
Please feel free to share any ideas in the comments. :)

This is such a great idea!
ReplyDelete