Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Avery's 5th Birthday Weekend

Avery is five years old.
That seems way too old and not quite old enough at the same time. This child has been acting five for at least two years.

It was a full weekend, let me tell ya. 
For the first time ever, we had every grandparent present at the same time for a birthday party. (With the exception of my grandpa Lyle who was at home being a sick party pooper.)

And since everyone was present and this might never happen again, I made everyone pose for a picture. Cathy and I planned the spot in advance, I put it on rapid-fire-self-timer mode, and even Tucker was nice enough to hop in and humor me. 

There wasn't really a theme. Since Avery loves anything art, we took all her drawings and paintings and threw them up on the wall. Add in balloons, and other randomness and there ya have it. She requested a strawberry cake and I made chocolate cupcakes for the chocolate addicts on the Ellis side, along with a big supper for everyone.





Happy 5th Birthday, Avery Josephine!


More weekend photos coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. NOW THAT'S A FULL HOUSE!!!
    And wow, you look GORGEOUS Nessa -- truly!

    Love that so many could be there. That is a hell of a lot of people girl haha

    I just CAN NOT BELIEVE that Avery is 5 ... already!

    She looks pretty happy about that fab cake haha
    I would too! ITS HUGE and looks delish!

    Where are the years going??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.