Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ah, screw it. Let it snow! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

I am usually one to always wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. It might be the day after Thanksgiving, but it is after Thanksgiving. 

But all this snow in November?
I am mentally giving in. 
Christmas could be tomorrow and I'd believe it.

So I'm all in.
Let it snow.
Crank that Christmas music. (Wait, what? It's been on the radio for weeks? Oh yeah...)
Bring on the mountain of green and red storage totes and let's decorate this place up. 

If it looks like Christmas outside, 
it might as well look like it in our living room too!


1 comment:

  1. I cheated too and started playing Christmas songs already (they were already on the radio!). But I haven't decorated. I think I'll start the first weekend of December.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.