Monday, March 25, 2013

4 Months




 
It's crazy to me that it's been 4 months already.
 
I don't have any updated stats because he doesn't go to the doctor until next week, but I know my chubby little buddy is growing like a weed.
He is currently wearing 6-9 month clothes, although I can make some 3-month shirts still fit. The pants? Not so much unless we are going for the capri look.
 
I love this age because they start to show a personality. The smiling, the laughing, the overall engagement with their surroundings.
 
He seems to be the most chill of all of our children. He doesn't mind being in his carrier at the store or during church. He smiles at everyone, and I mean everyone. The little old ladies at church love him. And it's nice to be able to hand him off to other people who want to love on some baby. Granted no one else can feed him, so he still loves his mama best there. :)
 
He was very cooperative for his pictures today. And I had two very eager little photo assistants. Wonder who they could be?
 
Outtakes from the morning:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. He is DARLING!! What a lady killer! And your girls have the best personalities ever! The last picture is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.