Sunday, June 23, 2013

5 thoughts

from this weekend:

1) Never ever - no matter how many people are there to help - take your 2 year-old to a museum. You are inevitably going to shout "Don't touch that!" and "Come back here!" over and over until you are completely hoarse.

2) Just because there is one less child and one less husband around the house doesn't mean that I will be any more productive or go to bed any earlier. It only means that there is half the normal amount of whining, and I have to cook dinner.

3) Puppy training sucks. I am so over it. How do I get the message into his fluffy little head that it is not okay to pee outside 4 separate times with me and then come inside and promptly pee on the floor again? Seriously, he is like an old man with BPH.

4) With the help of a step-by-step blog complete with tutorials, my hair just might have a chance at getting styled once in a while, like it was today. And the style wasn't a ponytail for once - a miracle!

5) All carpet cleaning sprays are not created equal. Especially when it comes to cleaning an orange-colored poop stain 6 inches in diameter from a certain little boy. Oh, and the carpet is beige. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.