Monday, June 24, 2013

cuddle bugs

With Jared and Bailey gone to Colorado for an extended weekend with Jared's mom, it's just been me and the two younger kiddos around here.

And wouldn't you know, each day one would sleep in until 8 while the other got up early.

Sunday morning it was Graham.
He woke up at 6:30 for an early morning eating sesh, so I plopped him into bed with me to allow myself some time to slowly come around.
After a while he just wanted to coo and gurgle and say "da-da da-da da-da" over and over.
My phone was nearby so I snapped a quick pic.
My phone is far from smart so yes, the photo is very low-quality.


Avery was my early one this morning.
I released her from her room after hearing her pitiful pleas, and she climbed up into bed with me. This girl loves her covers.


With Bailey gone for a few days, I feel like I have had much more one-on-one time with each of my other two. The morning snuggles have been a nice way to wake up, as opposed to Avery's usual screaming of "I want breakfast! I need milk!" within 10 seconds of awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.