Monday, December 2, 2013

Graham's party

We celebrated Graham's birthday the Friday after Thanksgiving. While some people were crashing after a morning of frenzied shopping, we were gathered around watching a one year-old cover himself in cake.

The birthday boy enjoyed his gifts - specifically the ones with wheels that he could push around the room. He got to open approximately two whole gifts. Bailey and Avery were nice enough to handle all the rest of them on his behalf. Such sweet, thoughtful girls they are.







 
 
 
 Out of all of our kids, Graham enjoyed his cake the most thoroughly.






 
And finally, my favorite photo.
I like to call this one Cake Wasted.

 
How he ever fell asleep that night is a mystery to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.