Thursday, April 12, 2012

what makes me happy today

* bunches of lilacs gathered in vases around our house. the best smell in the world.

* this song   It's on eternal repeat in my head. (and wow, what a different video...)


* a toy-strewn living room















...because that means our girls are happy and healthy enough to destroy the order in our house on a daily basis. Some parents would love to be able to say that.

* bacon

* Reese's peanut butter eggs that an anonymous Easter bunny left on my dining room table  {oh how my mom knows the way to my heart}

* the smell of rain



* hearing the girls talk and laugh back in forth after I've put them to bed.
 Apparently Bailey is quite the comedienne.

* and finally.... ahhhh....silence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.