Friday, January 25, 2013

2 months


The 2 month stats
 
Height:  24.25 inches    (above 95th percentile)
 
Weight:  12 lbs  13 oz        (50-70th percentile)
 
 
Our little guy sure is growing.
He has gained exactly half a pound every week since his last appointment - right as he was getting over RSV.

Sleep is going pretty well too.
He sleeps in his pack-n-play for stretches of 6-7 hours most nights. It had been from about 10 PM until 5 AM, but now he keeps trying to drift off at 8:00. I much preferred 10... 
No complaints here though. 
I don't mind getting up once during the night. We cuddle up with a warm blanket and I catch up on my trashy tv while he eats/uses my boob for a pillow. {And for those of you who know me, it is most definitely not a large, plush pillow, but he does seem to enjoy it...}
wrapped in his swaddle and asleep for the night
 
I get decent sleep most nights, especially since I can come back to bed and sleep until 8 or 9 AM - depending on how well the girls play in their rooms once they wake up.

We are getting lots of big smiles these days,
along with some cute little baby coos and ah-goos.

 
 
He rolls up on his side as soon as we put him on his back. One of these days I am going to find him completely rolled over.
 
ahh.... I can't believe how fast our little baby is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.