Thursday, April 11, 2013

Saying Goodbye

We have lost a member of our family:
Our old, annoying - yet faithful-  Pontiac Grand Am.

Why, it seems like just a month or so ago I was listing all the reasons I loved the old girl... most of them revolving around the word "cheap."

It's fitting really.
We just paid off our Pilot back in February and Jared just installed a new radio in this car since the original one worked about 3 whole days a year.
I knew the second we spent one extra cent on that old car it would up and die!

And she did just that. Sort of.
I am sure someone could sink some real money into her and she would run again for a while. But that someone is not going to be me. And it sure as hell isn't going to be Jared.

So we are now the proud(?) owners of a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country.
Yes - a mini van.
And while it is not our dream car ... or even our dream van...  we are excited upgrade from my college car.
It has higher miles, but we got it at a pretty good price I think.
It's already a step up from the Grand Am because I don't feel like I am driving at go-cart height AND the radio works.    It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, LOVE them.
So go ahead and let me know what you think.